To create a retail experience that reflects her style and taste within an aspirational, yet comfortable, environment.
Attention to details, finishes and lighting all combine to create an overall ambiance, while defining a series and variety of areas and places that give a sense of “rooms” and intimacy in defining collections and categories. With a bit of twist and imagination, the combination of classic details used in the store’s accent fixtures and features provide just the right balance to this customer, who is a smart shopper looking for style and personality at her favorite store; dressbarn.
- The store’s traffic pattern provides a simple path of full circulation, but does so with a series of offsets, pads and focal corners, which invites an easy to follow, but pleasantly interrupted customer flow.
- A variety of focal wall formats, using white, painted detail and articulated backgrounds provide continuity and add variety, while providing a series of breaks, reinforcing the sense of “rooms” without hard barriers or divisions.
- The Fitting Room Zone becomes a world of its own - generously proportioned and detailed fitting rooms accented with beaded wall coverings communicate the warmth and character of the store, and a Lounge area accented with furnishings, overscaled mirrors and other decorative features adds to the invitation to linger and relax.
- The cashwrap and back wall area become a final reinforcing touchpoint, bringing together the finish and details of the store’s focal elements with the unique back wall branding display, leveraging the key elements of the brand’s iconic coloration and design details.
- A unique array of accessory fixtures, inspired by residential furnishings, take familiar elements and objects such as a vanity mirror and side tables and transform them into highly function and efficient accessory displayers.